Femilift the leading solution for Vaginal Rejuvenation at any age
Dr Shahzadi Harper offers the Femilift vaginal laser for vaginal rejuvenation and vaginal tightening.
The Femilift treats:
- Vaginal Laxity after childbirth or ageing which can cause women to experience reduced sexual sensitivity
- Vaginal atrophy and dryness after menopause due to hormonal changes
- Stress Urinary Incontinence, bladder leaks which can occur when coughing, sneezing or laughing
- Recurring urinary infections
It’s a quick and painless procedure with minimal downtime.
A single-use probe is inserted into the vagina gently treating the vaginal tissue stimulating and contracting collagen.
This new collagen leads to an improvement of vaginal lubrication, normalisation of pH, vaginal tightness, and improvement of urinary stress incontinence and dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse).
vaginal laxity | Loose vagina | no sensation during sex | vaginal dryness | atrophic vagina | urine incontinence | Prolapse | Sexual dysfunction
- Non-surgical, non-invasive treatment
- No anesthesia required. In a clinical study, patients reported little to no discomfort during treatments
- Little to no down time
- Clinical data shows that more than 93% of women treated had improvements of vaginal laxity
- Treatment protocol includes three treatments, approximately one month apart, with visible improvement with each treatment
- Each treatment takes approximately 20-30 minutes (actual treatment time)
- Maintenance may be needed at approximately one year to maintain best results
Initial consultation fee £295 which will be deducted from your treatment plan if you were to go ahead.
Dr Harper recommends a course of 3 treatments, each a month apart. Total cost is £2195 inclusive of consultation, this can be paid in instalments.