The leading solution for optimal feminine wellness at any age
Dr Shahzadi Harper offers state of the art vaginal laser technology restoring vaginal strength and elasticity. It is a quick and painless procedure with minimal downtime. A single-use probe is inserted into the vagina gently treating the vaginal tissue with a CO2 laser by a thermal heating effect stimulating and contracting collagen leading to vaginal rejuvenation and vaginal tightening.
The laser treats:
- Vaginal Laxity which can sometimes cause some women to experience reduce sexual sensitivity
- Vaginal dryness post menopause due to hormonal changes
- Stress Urinary Incontinence which can occur when coughing, sneezing or laughing
- Recurring urinary infections by correcting PH balance
- Post-Delivery rehabilitation following childbirth
Over the natural life cycle of a woman’s her body will go through a number of changes due to child birth and natural hormonal changes of the menopause transition, which will affect all women.
The vaginal laser delivers CO2 energy uniformly along the vaginal lining to gently heat the tissue causing contraction of the existing collagen fibres and stimulating the production of new collagen. This new collagen leads to an improvement of vaginal lubrication, normalisation of pH, vaginal tightness, and improvement of urinary urgency, stress incontinence and dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse) which helps rejuvenate the vagina.
vaginal laxity | Loose vagina | no sensation during sex | vaginal dryness | atrophic vagina | urine incontinence | Prolapse | Sexual dysfunction
- Non-surgical, non-invasive treatment
- No anesthesia required. In a clinical study, patients reported little to no discomfort during treatments
- Little to no down time
- Clinical data shows that more than 93% of women treated had improvements of vaginal laxity
Femilift laser treatment:
- Convenient treatment performed in-office
- Treatment protocol includes three treatments, approximately one month apart, with visible tissue change and continued improvement with each treatment
- Each treatment takes approximately 30-40 minutes (actual treatment time)
- Maintenance may be needed at approximately one year to maintain best results
Initial consultation fee £295 which will be deducted from your treatment plan if you were to go ahead.
Dr Harper recommends a course of 3 treatments, each a month apart. Total cost is £2495 inclusive of consultation, this can be paid in instalments.